Carpinteria Independence Parade 2020
The city of Carpinteria invites you to celebrate America’s Independence by participating in our annual Independence Parade!
The 2020 Parade, sponsored by the Downtown Merchants and the Downtown-T Business Advisory Board, will take place Saturday, June 27th, at 5:00 p.m. The route begins at 9th Street.
- Staggered check in begins at 4:00 pm with parade staff at the registration table located on corner of 9th Street and Yuca Lane. There you will receive your entry number and line up position.*Pre-registration is required – walk-ups are not permitted*
- Parents please park and walk your children to check-in.
- There is absolutely NO stopping or performing during the parade. The whole parade is your performance so work it!
Participants! Please read the full Independence Parade Rules.
The parade will begin promptly at 5:00 pm. The parade route will start at 9th Street, turn left on Linden Avenue, continue up Linden Avenue, U turn at the corner of Linden and Carpinteria Avenue, and turn on to Linden Avenue to 6th Street.
- Review the Parade Rules here
- Fill out the application here
- Build your float, sew your costume, round up your friends and get ready for some fun!
To contact us, please call, email, or fill out the form here.
Mike Lazaro & Carp Events